Techniques for Color and Style (Techniques II)
This in-depth workshop expands on our Techniques 1 course with both modern and traditional finishes using a wide range of products from the Annie Sloan line. Not only will you get a refresher on the basics, you’ll also learn popular advanced techniques such as color blending and ombrè, Annie’s ’Rough Luxe’ finish, stenciling, and much more — everything you need to know to become an accomplished decorative painter! All materials are provided, and you can enjoy a 10% discount on the entire line of Annie Sloan products the day of the workshop.
- Flat and ultra-smooth finishes
- Color blending and ombrè
- Image transfer
- Detail brushwork
- Rough Luxe
- Waxing raw wood
- Making a colored wax
- Colored wax effects
You’ll leave with your sample board PLUS the 4 sample pots of paint and small Chalk Paint® Brush you used in class — a $72.00 value! This is a hands-on workshop, please come dressed to paint!
The fee for this workshop is $115; prepayment is required. Book online or drop by the shop to enroll!
Classes are non-refundable but transferable (one time) to another date within 90 days if you can’t make it!
- Your safety is important to us. During COVID-19 restrictions, each workshop is limited to a maximum of 6 participants to allow for proper social distancing.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Bottled water will be provided; we are unable serve other beverages or food items. Please plan on bringing a light snack or other refreshment if desired.
- The workshop fee must be paid in advance to secure a spot (spots will be confirmed only upon receipt of the full payment).
- Bookings will close 1 day or 24 hours prior to the date of the workshop. For last minute bookings, please contact us at 336-663-8005.
- Please note the shop may remain open to customers during the workshop.
- If you cannot make the workshop, please contact us prior to the start of the workshop. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to refund but can reschedule you (one time only) into another workshop for a future date. Failure to notify us prior to the start of the workshop will result in a forfeiture of your fee.
- We do not send class reminders so please mark your calendar accordingly.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at 336-663-8005.